Saturday 14 January 2012

Same, Same... But Different

 Some people prefer simple. Some people prefer busy. Some prefer elegant and thin, while others prefer fun and chunky. Everyone has a differnet preference, because everyone has a different personality, so when trying to make the perfect card for someone, it's important that you know theirs. In this post I have made a range of different cards, but all with the same pattern and inscription. My personal favourite is number four, plain and simple, but elegant nonetheless. That's my preference however, what's yours?






4 comments:

  1. I love the cards! ( ;

    My favourite type of card would be busy, but I also really like elegant and simple, my favourites changes from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theses cards are smashing! i prefer simple adn elegant too, but sometimes fun and chunky cards make me happy!
    i certainly loved the one that you gave me for my birthdsy : ) that was sort of fun and chunky i think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with you. Simple is perfect, although like Lauren said, you always can change what you like. :)

    How long does it take you to make, say, one card? I've made cards before but can never find card making 'stuff' (paper etc.) cheap enough. Do you have any suggestions?

    Beautiful cards, Annie! I love them all.

    Thanks heaps!

    ~Bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie,
    Like the colors and design you used on each card and then how you changed it a bit. AWESOME!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete