Wednesday 7 December 2011

'Tis the Season!

 Well I figured, as it's Christmas time and all, that I better get a move on with the christmas cards. So far I have only made a few, but the number is bound to increase over the next two weeks. All of them actually took me quite a while to make. That's the unfortunate thing about me, everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong. So many things on each card had to be redone, due to glue smudges, ink stains, etc. I do however find them rather inventive, and hope you enjoy them!
 











6 comments:

  1. omg! gorgeous cards, annie! :):)

    ~bri {diamonds and pearls}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Annie, your cards are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie

    I love them all, but my favourite one is the first one! How long did it take you to make it? Just wondering, because I make about 30 cards each year, but they are very simple, because of time reasons, and I'm wondering how long it would take to make a really nice card.

    From Lauren

    P.s - If you don't know who I am, I follow your blog, and I met you at Holly's party, we were partnered up in the guessing costumes game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lauren!

    I'm glad you like them. The first one took me about an hour, but that's designing, creating and recreating the parts that need it. If I had done it before, it probably would have taken at least 15 minutes.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie!
    These are wonderful christmas cards!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete