Friday 10 February 2012

A Princess Party

Today is the birthday party of one of my best friends. She is turning 13, and to celebrate, she's having a princess party! When making the card, I was faced with the question I always come across when making birthday cards. Should I make it to match the theme of the party, or random? I finally decided that I would do a mix of both. The colours on the card are elegant and pretty, fit for a princess. The style however, is more fun and carnival.
I'm pleased to say she loved the card and the gift we bought her, a delicate teacup with painted roses. I wrapped the present accordingly.

11 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card and i ♥ the wrapping!
    that party was so fun...it was great catching up with you : )
    Holly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, Annie!
    I wish I could have gone to the party.

    Eloise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously <3 making cards. That card is so pretty.

    Would you like to check out my blog?
    http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Annie,
    Thank you for such a lovely card my friend!
    Sarah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is so pretty, Annie! I love all your cards, you're so clever! You've inspired me too... I've recently posted some photos of cards I've made at my blog, if you'd like to have a look (might give you some ideas!) http://alicebethany.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/my-mini-card-collection.html
    Keep up the good work!
    (P.S. I don't mean to be 'advertising' (!) :P, just thought you might get some ideas so I'd let you know!) God Bless xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card. =)
    ~Aidyl
    aidylewoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! :)
    I, too, absolutely LOVE making cards! ^_^ I love your designs! =D
    Emma.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really pretty, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annie

    I've awarded you at my blog (http://jillahorse.blogspot.com)

    Have a lovely day ( :

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lauren. That's special!

    ReplyDelete