Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hello There!

Well, I'm back to continue my poor, long neglected blog. Many things can account for the fact that it has been nearly 8 months since my last entry. Wow what an amazing year it has been already! It seems like only a few weeks since I was standing on the beach in a borrowed jacket, counting down the seconds until 2012. I have made more than two cards this year, but they're not up either because I forgot to take a picture before I gave them away, I thought they were horrible, didn't have the time to blog them, take your pick. However I finally have found an opportunity (Horray!). The card was made for a friend of mine who was going through a rough time. I'm glad to say she found it greatly encouraging, especially since it was aided by chocolates ;). I hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie

    The card is very beautiful. I could imagine anyone feeling encouraged by such a gift.

    It's nice seeing you back again ( :

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that card is so gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, it's beautiful...must have been lovely for your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to stay, yes?
    Dangnabit, lady! You make such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete